Kings Chelsea does not have visitors parking bays. There are stringent rules in place to satisfy Health & Safety regulations for underground car parks therefore we ask that you abide by the following set of rules.
1. The car park bays must only be used to park one vehicle.
2. Parking on the road-ways within the car park or in hoover bay is not permitted(except to clean a vehicle)
3. Illegal parking is not permitted and can result in your vehicle being ticketed or removed.
4. The car park must not be used to store any item including child car seats, toys, batteries or any other items.
5. Bicycles must not be left so as to obstruct any doorway and are not permitted to be parked on the external parts of the Estate. Bicycles must be registered with the estate management office who will supply a registration sticker to be displayed on the bicycle.
Any item found in or around your parking bay will be removed you will then be notified that these items must be collected within 28 days or they will be disposed of. There is a public car park available in Harbour Estate, this is located at the end of Lots Road. Prices range from £2.50 for 1 Hour to £16.00 for 12 Hours. They offer 3 monthly, 6 monthly and annual season tickets. Sundays (all day) £4.00 (prices correct when printed). For further information please telephone Harbour Estates on 0207 225 9100