- Cleaning all worktops/surfaces to ensure there is no debris or stains.
- Cleaning the inside and outside of oven, hobs, extractor fan and extractor filter.
- Cleaning the washing machine including soap tray and clearing debris from the rubber seal.
- Cleaning the dishwasher and dishwasher filter.
- De-scaling and polishing any taps/metalwork.
- Cleaning of wall tiles including cleaning grouting where possible.
- Cleaning and defrosting of fridge/freezer.
- Bins to be cleaned inside and out.
- Sweeping/hovering/mopping of all hard floors – including the cleaning of grouting where possible.
- Hoovering and full steam cleaning of all carpets.
- Any taps/metalwork will be fully descaled and polished.
- Glass shower screens de-scaled, cleaned and polished.
- Wall tiles cleaned, including grouting where no damage will occur from cleaning it.
- Shower head, shower hose and other bathroom items to be descaled and cleaned.
- Mirrors to be cleaned, polished and left smear-free.
- Extractor fan to be cleaned where accessible.
- All woodwork (including skirting, units, chest of drawers, dado rails, curtains rails etc) to be dusted, cleaned and polished.
- All upholstery (mattresses, curtains, sofas etc) will be thoroughly vacuumed.
- All windows will be properly cleaned with professional equipment on the inside of the property and the exterior where safely accessible to our staff.
- Any balcony’s/outside areas will be swept and tidied.
- We will wash linen onsite where possible – this is usually limited to 1 washing machine & tumble dryer load per clean (This is dependent on washing machine and tumble dryer being in the property).
- Removal of rubbish – so long as it is under 3 rubbish bags and there are communal bins nearby to dispose of it.
For more in depth cleaning, we also have a Deep Clean option available
*T's and C's apply. Our deposit return guarantee will only apply if you have fully vacated the property and you do not intend to reside at the property therefore after the clean has taken place.